Rucksack - 20-25L recommendations?

2 watchers
qp
Apr 2012
11:48am, 13 Apr 2012
114 posts
  •  
qp
hellen, which 20-25L rucksack did you end up with?

my commuter gregory is falling apart... am in the market for a 20L running rucksack for my commute.
Apr 2012
12:09pm, 13 Apr 2012
52,757 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Hellen, GP, look at the Osprey Talon series... I have two, one 33 litre one I use for mountain marathons and the like and an 11 litre one I use as a 'handbag' as I always cycle everywhere. They do a 22 litre one as well, inbetween those two. They are sturdier than the OMM and Inov8 running/racing packs (which I also have), have a lovely harness, are very comfy for running in but are just that much more of a rucksack, with shoe and helmet compartments/clips and lots of zips and pockets. I have had mine for years and they have had a fair bit of abuse. Not cheap, but worth the money in my view...
Apr 2012
6:56pm, 13 Apr 2012
12,882 posts
  •  
hellen
I got a deuter one in the end but it is not especially comfy. Is ok for a few miles to gym/ town for shopping but wouldn't use for longer runs
Apr 2012
7:05pm, 13 Apr 2012
7,542 posts
  •  
Liliaicha
Finally getting used to my Raidlight backpack!

After faffing around with the straps and buying a clip for my bladder hose to stop if from getting caught under my arm, I'm starting to like it.
Apr 2012
7:29pm, 13 Apr 2012
1,607 posts
  •  
Garfield
I took my Salomon to work today and absolutely love it! It's the first one I've had where I don't have to hold the pack with one hand to keep it still!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by hellen
I have a couple of smaller rucksacks which I like and an OMM 25L which I don't like. I don't like ...