Rome Marathon 2014
8:02am, 25 Mar 2014
RBNLMXI can attempt to do that today but because I took the course so wide to get through the crowds, I actually ran 43km overall! It was bizarre Runkeeper telling me I was ticking off km when I was physically between the two markers!
9:30am, 12 Apr 2014
NelskiBLWell done folks.
That was my first marathon. A bit disappointed with my time - just under 5.5 hours - but now I know what it's about. I should knock a fair bit off that in Edinburgh.
Still negotiating time off work for Athens in November - not sure it's going to happen. Even unpaid leave is proving tricky.
Anyway - if you're interested, I added a bit about Rome to my running blog.
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
Anyone registered? I've got my accommodation and flights sorted but not registered yet but will do ...
- Advice please: tapering for a marathon but target race may move back 3-6 weeks
- Rome marathon 2017 (and medicals)
- Spring Marathons in Europe
- Rome Marathon 2016
- Good marathons in Europe for a beginner?
- When in Rome . . .
- Help me set some quiz questions... Thanks
- Spartathlon 2013