Rollerblades

2 watchers
Jul 2012
11:44pm, 28 Jul 2012
5,021 posts
  •  
JamieKai *chameleon*
Hi,

I really want a pair of roller blades as I have lots of nice recently surfaced roads by my flat and it looks like fun. Does anyone know anything about where to go to get decent, affordable blades? A friend has suggested eBay, but I'd prefer somewhere where I could try them on to make sure I get the right size!

Any help gratefully received, and I promise not to blame any of the future bruises/lacerations/lost limbs on you...
Aug 2012
9:36pm, 4 Aug 2012
1,955 posts
  •  
Garfield
Decathlon has rollerblades there...so you can try them on there. Have a look at their website for more information. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to advise on any decent ones.
Aug 2012
9:42pm, 4 Aug 2012
2,911 posts
  •  
fleecy
I bought some from Rawk, I wanted to try some on but couldn't find any shops other than in London. I can imagine most online shops could advise you if you email them and tell them what you want. I skate indoors, it's good fun :)
Aug 2012
10:11pm, 4 Aug 2012
42,853 posts
  •  
runnerbean
salomon or K2 are decent makes....salomon come up a size small, k2 are a true fit.You really need to try them on first.

kates skates are a good on-line shop as are skate.co.uk, i've used both without problems.
Aug 2012
10:12pm, 4 Aug 2012
42,854 posts
  •  
runnerbean
kateskates.co.uk

skates.co.uk
Nov 2016
4:33pm, 18 Nov 2016
12,510 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Did you ever get those blades chameleon?
Nov 2016
10:58pm, 19 Nov 2016
12,015 posts
  •  
JK *chameleon*
Blimey Dvorak, you dug this one up :) 4 years!

I did get some blades from a friend. Unfortunately I was not very good on them - and I also didn't have anywhere particularly safe to practice, having moved house from where I was when this thread started.

They're now gathering dust alongside all my old running trainers.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by JamieKai *chameleon*
Hi,

I really want a pair of roller blades as I have lots of nice recently surfaced roads by my fl...