Rocktober

5 watchers
Oct 2017
6:42pm, 13 Oct 2017
11,775 posts
  •  
FRU (KeepTheFaith)
Hope you feel better soon Garfield.. not nice!

The lavender bush story is already funny imaging what the heck is behind that!!!!

My week was ok, away with work yesterday so it was an early doors saver, so dark!!! Scared of early morning ghosts lol!!! Today I was shattered so I just did a saver... I’m still working of slow steps ahead as I’m still slightly tired.. feeling better though

Have been trying hays diet rules, 80/20 so far this week, and feel fine, am going to keep going find some more recipes and just take the “diet” out of it and work at eating to the plan. Did ok this week. No scales either

Happy Friday you rockers xx
Oct 2017
11:36am, 22 Oct 2017
11,777 posts
  •  
FRU (KeepTheFaith)
Well well well

Last week of rocktober is here!

I managed my first run over 3 miles yesterday -hurrah!!!!

Still plagued with tiredness and really busy at work, evening class and management course... this has given me lots to do!

I decided that rocktober remains a start point and needs to be about recouping some energy... what will pan out from here I’m not sure. I won’t hit the 100 mile target this month, that’s rare for me, but sensible at the moment

The last week of rocktober is about getting my head around the hays way of eating once and for all, food no some positive morning runs, and moving ahead with my coursework

How’s everyone else doing!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by FRU (KeepTheFaith)
What's going to rock your October?

One lovely month to start rocking some positives!

Mine...