BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Ridiculous WAVAs in profiles based on 100m sprint times rounded down.
12:53pm, 15 Apr 2013
The TeaboyWhat if we have someone on Fetch who actually legitimately does a 100%+ WAVA. This is perfectly feasible with age-group records, particularly female ones, since WAVA is not actually calculated off the world best time, but (I believe) the seventh best. There is a FV65 who runs at about 100% WAVA at the LFOTM5k races.
6:03pm, 24 Jul 2016
CharliePOn a related note, what are the "rules" for rounding results timed to the decisecond? Always round up, always round down, or round to the nearest? I ran a recent 5K in 21:00.2 - should that be 21:01 or 21:00?
6:09pm, 24 Jul 2016
CharlieP(I'm assuming always round up, on the basis that you can't claim to have run faster than you actually have!)
About This Thread
Maintained by Argie
- Sprint Triathlon
- Track & Field Fetchies
- 100m tips for distance runner?
- breaking the 2min barrier for the 800m
- Open masters/veterans track meets?
- How to train for a track 6 hour race
- How do sprinters and middle distance runners train?
- How to pace track races? (1500m in this case)
- Race Standards
- WAVA and ranking tables