9:12pm, 22 May 2018
So I was out cycling yesterday and a critter has bitten my face by the side of my eye. Yesterday it was a bit itchy but fine, like a normal bite. This morning it was very swollen and over the course of today, I have developed elephant man face. My eye is very swollen and a bit shut/sunk in, and the swelling has sort of gone outwards to the side so I look like alien shape and sort of down my cheek. It's not red or anything and it doesn't hurt, but I really do look stupid. Work have found it very funny, the neighbours looked horrified and everyone is staring at me.
Anyone react like this to critters? Assume as it's not red I don't really need to worry and it will go down? Yes, I've tried piriton.
About This Thread
Maintained by Gymfreak
- Royal Parks Half 12 October place
- South West Coast Path
- Old DIGIMOMENTS race pics from NDR 04
- Unread posts
- Euughh....forum page numbers?
- Category request - Bike - Brick
- Saturday evening vs. Fetch discussion
- Love voting for funding, for other people to be able to do stuff, online?
- Can't upload the mundane thread
- Cotswold Way relay.