Ride London 100

10 watchers
Feb 2020
12:32pm, 17 Feb 2020
20,768 posts
  •  
Meglet
Me! I’m only doing it again because I didn’t get to do the full route last year.
Feb 2020
7:54am, 18 Feb 2020
408 posts
  •  
blindcider
I got an email and a magazine both telling me "Commiserations"

Not in itself unusual except don't believe I have ever applied to the Ride London Ballot as sportives hold no appeal for me and from what I have heard of the Ride London event it's full of people who shouldn't be there and are dangerous cycling in such a big group.
Feb 2020
8:40am, 18 Feb 2020
20,769 posts
  •  
Meglet
They messed up with the mailings. Some people got them who didn’t enter. Some people got someone else’s. With full name/address/dob on :-o

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by lammo
I was going to blog about this, but thought there might be more interest than my blog generates :-) ...