Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Ride - Run - Ride

2 watchers
Sep 2019
8:57pm, 5 Sep 2019
3526 posts
run free
It's time to up the challenge. You can streak, you can do push ups, sit ups, chin-ups..... but how many events can you Ride-Run-Ride?

Meaning cycle to your event, run in the event and then cycle back. Did you have to find accommodation and was it easy if you did? Can you do it in a day? Add what you've done here :)

The only ones I can do within a day so far are the Parkruns that are about 6 miles away from me.

2 weeks ago cycled to Woldingham the day before (took me 3.5 hours), stayed in a BnB, next day ran the marathon and then cycled back. Cycling took me 5 hours for nearly 40 miles. I have a 1970s bicycle and carry at least 10kgs more additional weight.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by run free
It's time to up the challenge. You can streak, you can do push ups, sit ups, chin-ups..... but ...