We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Ride - Run - Ride

2 watchers
Sep 2019
8:57pm, 5 Sep 2019
3526 posts
  •  
  •  
run free
It's time to up the challenge. You can streak, you can do push ups, sit ups, chin-ups..... but how many events can you Ride-Run-Ride?

Meaning cycle to your event, run in the event and then cycle back. Did you have to find accommodation and was it easy if you did? Can you do it in a day? Add what you've done here :)

The only ones I can do within a day so far are the Parkruns that are about 6 miles away from me.

2 weeks ago cycled to Woldingham the day before (took me 3.5 hours), stayed in a BnB, next day ran the marathon and then cycled back. Cycling took me 5 hours for nearly 40 miles. I have a 1970s bicycle and carry at least 10kgs more additional weight.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by run free
It's time to up the challenge. You can streak, you can do push ups, sit ups, chin-ups..... but ...

Fetch Limited Edition Buffs

Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!

The Fetch Book Store

With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.

Annual Training mileage

Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.

The Breakfast Club!

Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map