BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Ride - Run - Ride
8:57pm, 5 Sep 2019
run freeIt's time to up the challenge. You can streak, you can do push ups, sit ups, chin-ups..... but how many events can you Ride-Run-Ride?
Meaning cycle to your event, run in the event and then cycle back. Did you have to find accommodation and was it easy if you did? Can you do it in a day? Add what you've done here
The only ones I can do within a day so far are the Parkruns that are about 6 miles away from me.
2 weeks ago cycled to Woldingham the day before (took me 3.5 hours), stayed in a BnB, next day ran the marathon and then cycled back. Cycling took me 5 hours for nearly 40 miles. I have a 1970s bicycle and carry at least 10kgs more additional weight.
About This Thread
Maintained by run free
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale