BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Retirement home for trainers
3:09pm, 25 Jan 2021
Oscar the GrouchMe too, Minardi. I am particularly hard on the heels. I once shredded a pair of Skechers Ultra... on an ultra. Tough day out that and the trainers were rejected and Skechers, despite being like slippers - in every sense come to think of it - have not been revisited.
3:21pm, 25 Jan 2021
faithfulredThe milage on my last few pairs has been:
Wave Shadow 3 - 1523 miles
Wave Shadow - 1415
Wave Sayonara 3 - 709
Wave Precision 13 - 1021
These are all relatively lightweight shoes, so that might help with longevity.
3:27pm, 25 Jan 2021
VelociraptorI feel SO much better about my trainer collection now. It's tiny in comparison with most of those declared so far.
About This Thread
Maintained by Oscar the Grouch
- Journey to Zero Waste
- Reducing single-use/disposable plastic
- Shred everyone - the Fetchland paperless office thread
- Reusable/collapsible water cups
- Preventing Food Waste Ideas
- Recycling in the current new world
- Christmas - lowering the carbon footprint.
- Re-usable, collapsible cups
- Show Me Your Bottle!
- What happens to your running shoes when they "retire"