Retired shoes in kit list still appearing on Add Training page
8:08pm, 21 Mar 2013
I've retired a couple of pairs of shoes today but when I go to add new training they are still showing in the list for me to pick my training shoes from - they used to disappear. Has anyone else had the same? Thanks!
8:37pm, 21 Mar 2013
fetcheveryoneThey should disappear tomorrow.
8:39pm, 21 Mar 2013
clairevmcGreat - thanks!!
About This Thread
- How many miles does your road shoes have in them when racing your road marathon?
- How many miles do you get out of a pair of road shoes?
- More Miles Trail Shoes
- Sizing consistency between show tyoe ie, training/racing shoes
- The vaporfly thread
- New Balance Off Road shoes.
- Running shoe recommendations please
- Hoka One Ones....
- Minimalist Footwear Thread
- Carbon plate rebound shoes ?
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!