Research associated with injury and endurance running

2 watchers
Oct 2016
11:26pm, 2 Oct 2016
First-time poster!!
  •  
Tracie
Hi

Currently I am studying a BSc Hon degree in Exercise, Health and Fitness at the University of Sunderland. For my Final year I am researching injuries associated with running. Therefore I am looking for fit and healthy male or female volunteers who live in the North East of England. 18 years old and over preferably no critical injuries and take part in 10k and long distance events.

Prevention and reoccurring injuries is an ongoing investigation In this sport, this project could be beneficial to your physical well being as a runner.

If you are interested and would like further information please reply to this forum.
Oct 2016
10:49am, 3 Oct 2016
6,912 posts
  •  
becca7
Good luck with your research. There is a thread for runners interested in races in the north east and some of the might be able to help. http://www.fetcheveryone.com/forum__40411__282__north_east_local_races
Oct 2016
12:36pm, 3 Oct 2016
468 posts
  •  
tonyp2604
Shame I don't live in your neck of the woods as I would definitely be interested in it! Have you thought about using local parkruns/ running clubs to possibly recruit subjects?
Oct 2016
3:59pm, 3 Oct 2016
2 posts
  •  
Tracie
Thank you for your response guys, Becca thanks for the suggestion will certainly explore that link.
Hi Tony I have contacted running clubs waiting for a response, park runs have procedure for resesarch as they are approached continuously might take a while, but I will try. Thanks for your ideas guys.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Tracie
Hi

Currently I am studying a BSc Hon degree in Exercise, Health and Fitness at the University o...