Recurring ear infection
11:27am, 19 Oct 2011
HellsBellsit may be that the ear is actualy OK and that you actually now have a peri-tonsillar infection. Things going on in the vicinity of the tonsils often cause ear-pain as they're supplied by the same nerve
11:29am, 19 Oct 2011
curly45Well the ear was infected before as it was causing a load of gunk. Mmmm lovely! Its still itching, but the swelling has gone down now. Thats inside the ear.
I suspect it has spread...but I'm hopnig ENT clinic on friday can confirm or deny that.
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Breathing through my ear
- Earphones + hearing aids
- What time are you getting up in the morning?
- Headspace. Any thoughts?
- Running and Run-Walking Carrying Weight
- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Breathlessness - 'functional' anaemia?
- Resistance/core training with weights
- Joe Wicks 90 day plan
- Running while taking Prednisolone & Alendronic Acid Tablets