Recovery time after a hard run?+ Foot pain.
11:20am, 16 Jan 2013
KimblesTake it easy if its peroneal tendonitis. I had that from a calf injury and my bloody foot still hurts even though its healed. Looks like I am stuck with it.
Well done on the Ultra
11:40am, 16 Jan 2013
The JuicerThanks for the warning Gymfreak. I'll start mithering again now
11:48am, 16 Jan 2013
GymfreakDont mither Just be careful. I got into a 2 year horrible mess. Keep an eye on it, tis all....
About This Thread
- Plantar Fasciitis?? Oct 2023
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over? Jun 2023
- Achilles pain Dec 2021
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain Jun 2021
- Knee pain - advice please Aug 2020
- Piriformis Syndrome Jan 2020
- Shins Dec 2019
- Pain in the bum Sep 2019
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury Sep 2019
- Elbow pain...tennis elbow? (Haven't played it for thirty years) May 2019
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?