2 watchers
Feb 2013
1:03pm, 28 Feb 2013
6,789 posts
  •  
The Terminator is Premier League
lol DG

Zorba this is my challenge breathefitnessandevents.wordpress.com

will look at them when I get home, cheers guys. What size am I looking at, 20L? need to go into a shop really?
Feb 2013
9:53pm, 28 Feb 2013
13,773 posts
  •  
DeeGee
My wife's just forwarded me this:

admin.emailtool.co.uk

Is it any use?
Feb 2013
10:07pm, 28 Feb 2013
6,690 posts
  •  
SpicedApple
I can't really recommend any particular rucksack - but would strongly recommend going to a shop and trying a few on (once you've figured out what size, hydration system etc you're after). I have just bought a running backpack and it turned out much more complicated than I had expected because they all have a different fit and it took ages to find one that was ok and comfortable for me (In the end, I bought one and got it altered.). Seems like a very individual thing!
Feb 2013
10:32pm, 28 Feb 2013
6,792 posts
  •  
The Terminator is Premier League
Looks like some good bargains there Dg thanks but am going to have to go out as SA suggests and try some on...
Mar 2013
10:15am, 1 Mar 2013
128 posts
  •  
Peds1
+1 for the Inov 8 Race Pac 32. Your bottles are on your hips for ease of access, waist pockets for food/gels whatever. Even though it is 32 litres I also use mine to run to work when it hardly has anything in and it packs up small and doesn't jump around while running. Lots of compression straps to hold the load still and outside pockets for waterproofs and other stuff too. It is quite narrow so I can still swing my arms while running and not bang my elbows off anything. Good luck with your search.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by MaT.T
For the challenge. Basically needs to be big enough for four sets of running kit, 2 pairs of shoes a...