Reasons to be grateful!

20 watchers
Dec 2014
9:17pm, 30 Dec 2014
1,331 posts
  •  
Fellrunning
Today I'm grateful to the three Eastern European car wash gentlemen who intervened in what could have been a most unpleasant incident, and sent the abusive party on their way. may 2015 bring you as many cars to wash as your hearts desire...
Dec 2014
8:04am, 31 Dec 2014
19,076 posts
  •  
halfpint
Fellrunning - that sounds ominous. I hope you are ok.

Grateful that QP and his pals enjoyed bowling and birthday tea and were well behaved (if a little excitable and noisy). Yesterday I was grateful that my 88 year old grandad was in fine fettle. I was incredibly grateful to be home after what felt like a very long journey. This morning for my own bed :)
Dec 2014
10:14am, 31 Dec 2014
109 posts
  •  
geologyrocks38
Monday I was grateful for a quiet day to ease me back into work, and yesterday for intervals going well and OH cooking a delicious meal.
Jan 2015
6:55pm, 3 Jan 2015
19,112 posts
  •  
halfpint
Hey folks! I started a fresh thread for 2015 .......and accidentally forgot to name it RTBG 2015.

It would be lovely if you joined me.

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=57187

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by halfpint
I would like to try and post a reason to be grateful every day in 2014! I was going to do it on the...