Reasons to be grateful!

20 watchers
Dec 2014
9:17pm, 30 Dec 2014
1,331 posts
  •  
Fellrunning
Today I'm grateful to the three Eastern European car wash gentlemen who intervened in what could have been a most unpleasant incident, and sent the abusive party on their way. may 2015 bring you as many cars to wash as your hearts desire...
Dec 2014
8:04am, 31 Dec 2014
19,076 posts
  •  
halfpint
Fellrunning - that sounds ominous. I hope you are ok.

Grateful that QP and his pals enjoyed bowling and birthday tea and were well behaved (if a little excitable and noisy). Yesterday I was grateful that my 88 year old grandad was in fine fettle. I was incredibly grateful to be home after what felt like a very long journey. This morning for my own bed :)
Dec 2014
10:14am, 31 Dec 2014
109 posts
  •  
geologyrocks38
Monday I was grateful for a quiet day to ease me back into work, and yesterday for intervals going well and OH cooking a delicious meal.
Jan 2015
6:55pm, 3 Jan 2015
19,112 posts
  •  
halfpint
Hey folks! I started a fresh thread for 2015 .......and accidentally forgot to name it RTBG 2015.

It would be lovely if you joined me.

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=57187

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by halfpint
I would like to try and post a reason to be grateful every day in 2014! I was going to do it on the...

The Doctor K Cup

This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017

Are you doing the right training?

See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.

Heart Rate Analysis

See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.

Flat as a pancake?

We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!

X

Free training & racing tools for runners, cyclists, swimmers & walkers.

Fetcheveryone lets you analyse your training, find races, plot routes, chat in our forum, get advice, play games - and more! Nothing is behind a paywall, and it'll stay that way thanks to our awesome community!
Get Started
Click here to join 109,083 Fetchies!
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here