Mrsbridgewater
Here's my blog about my less than awesome, but still enjoyable run:
mrsbridgewater.blogspot.co.uk
Mar 2014
1:18pm, 3 Mar 2014
106 posts
  •  
JustDistracted
I saw IronMum running and a nice lady in a fetch hoodie wandered past me at my spot on the long dark A33 (Angie?) . Hope general shouting of vaguely positive things was of use and next year I shall stop being fussy about the course and entry price and run it :) Lots of people got PB's to hyped up for my half in 4 weeks time!
Mar 2014
1:52pm, 3 Mar 2014
1,242 posts
  •  
HuwH
Baggage collection was big problem and shuttle buses looking at the queues. That with run out of the town along the a33 means I think I'll be giving a miss for a number of years. Its a pity as it has the hallmarks of great race but somehow they just can't seem to pull it all together to deliver. So if you don't need baggage or a bus its a great event :)
Mar 2014
6:13pm, 3 Mar 2014
634 posts
  •  
Avon
Well done MrsBridgewater. Just read the blog.
Mar 2014
3:57am, 6 Mar 2014
701 posts
  •  
Duffo
I had not run reading for a couple of years and was looking forward to getting out for a nice run.

Once i arrived at Reading this started to go awry as could not find the shuttle bus, and it took ages to find it , when i did i got to the start later than i had intended so felt rushed and out of my usual pre run routine. but i guess i need not have worried as the start was delayed.

The run was ok but i got to mile 10 and a lady collapsed in front of me, and things went downhill from there..

the only really weary thing about it was the bloody queues to get the bags and then another one to get on a bus to the station.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by DuncanG
I couldn't find a thread for this, so apologies if I have missed it ...

With over 100 Fetchies d...