Read a book from every year of your life challenge
9:43pm, 26 Dec 2021
SerendippilyI actually enjoyed adding some non fiction in, I learned slot more about Brooklyn bridge than I was expecting
7:55am, 27 Dec 2021
LazyDaisyOoh, I wonder if my son in law to be (henceforth SiLtb) has that book, he's a clinical psychologist
10:01am, 27 Dec 2021
Nord SledRunnerThe SiLTB might well know of another book from the very same year by Aaron Beck that in retrospect was the start of the CBT or «cognitive behavior therapy» style of treatment. It didn't really get going until the late 70s. (Sorry for going so off-topic.)
About This Thread
Useful LinksFE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.
- Fetch Virtual Challenge 2022 - Swim Challenge
- 50 different beers in 2022
- Fetch Virtual Challenge 2022 - Run/Walk Challenge 🎈YOU CAN STILL JOIN IN!
- The Munros - Complete Rounds, Ramsay Rounds, Day Trips
- Ice pie.
- Fetch Virtual Challenge 2022 - Bike Challenge
- 5,001 press-ups in 2022
- South West Coastal Path - SWCP
- 10,000 blue circles in 2022
- The Fetcheveryone Castle Challenge
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!