Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Raynaud's

28 watchers
11 Jan
10:42am, 11 Jan 2020
37689 posts
Purps
Went to pick up the children from school yesterday, it was 7 degrees, I had my lined shoes on, 6 of 10 toes went white and numb, took an hour and a heat pad before they returned to normal. I'm very much looking forward to doing lunch duty at school again - not!
21 Feb
7:45am, 21 Feb 2020
3788 posts
westmoors
Had a massive attack last night after the club run. I'd worn gloves, but when we went into the bar afterwards my hands were white. They were still white when I got home. Took over an hour for them to recover.
21 Feb
7:56am, 21 Feb 2020
45193 posts
Diogenes
I've been in a warm office for 20 minutes now, not to mention a warm car for 25 minutes before that, yet my fingertips are still white and numb from when first I got in the cold car.

For some reason the toes on my left foot are much more affected than my right?
21 Feb
8:15am, 21 Feb 2020
37806 posts
Purps
My toes were numb for over 2 hours the other day, it was horrible. Then last night sat in the bedroom and my big toes both went numb :(

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
No major issues for me yet this year - but I had a Fetchie contact me to say that they were struggli...