Ranelagh Harriers Richmond Half Marathon

2 watchers
Mar 2014
3:13pm, 20 Mar 2014
First-time poster!!
  •  
Verity Coombes
Hi All,

I'l looking for a place on the Ranelagh Harriers Richmond Half Marathon on 4th May; happy to pay cost of place, transfer fee etc. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Verity
Mar 2014
3:15pm, 20 Mar 2014
2 posts
  •  
Verity Coombes
**Post a reply on this forum or fmail me if you can help. Thanks.
Mar 2014
11:50am, 21 Mar 2014
First-time poster!!
  •  
Nickie B
I'm also looking for a place! My boyfriend is running it and I really want to compete with him. Happy to pay over the odds if anyone has one? Nicola_brassington@hotmail.co.uk thanks!
Mar 2014
11:02pm, 25 Mar 2014
3 posts
  •  
Verity Coombes
Still looking for a place... Anyone? Happy to pay whatever, just really want to get on it!
Mar 2014
6:23am, 26 Mar 2014
17,359 posts
  •  
JohnnyO
This is somewhat cheeky.

Welcome to Fetch!
Apr 2014
9:28am, 12 Apr 2014
First-time poster!!
  •  
Chrissy02
Hi, I have a place going as I have been quite ill and have been unable to run. I'm new to the site so let me know what the process is for the transfer. Thanks!
Apr 2014
8:45am, 14 Apr 2014
4 posts
  •  
Verity Coombes
Hi Chrissy02, I'll take it off you if still available! Email me at veritycoombes@btinternet.com with your details and how much you want for it. Thanks, verity

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hi All,

I'l looking for a place on the Ranelagh Harriers Richmond Half Marathon on 4th May; happ...