Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Random Acts of Kindness

23 watchers
Oct 2019
12:00pm, 11 Oct 2019
21371 posts
Lizzie W
Yes, because they aren't expecting it.
Oct 2019
2:13pm, 11 Oct 2019
28970 posts
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
Agreed :-)
Oct 2019
2:32pm, 11 Oct 2019
2354 posts
TomahawkMike
My friend and I were queueing a pub (for a coffee) close to the start of the Great North Run recently. The runner in front was caught out at the till, because the contactless facility wasnt available for amounts less than a fiver. So my pal who was behind her, paid for her coffee and said, just pass it on sometime. "I like that" said the young lady and "of course I will". Nice seeing both the gesture and the response.
Oct 2019
4:55pm, 11 Oct 2019
37291 posts
purps
One of the children’s teachers mentioned how she liked the gel pens I'd used in a reading record, I took some in for her today. She was very very happy
Nov 2019
7:53am, 10 Nov 2019
6826 posts
chunkywizard
I do like a random act of kindness! Paced a friend at parkrun yesterday as I didn’t have any plan. She got under 24 minutes and was happy so I was happy as well.
Dec 2019
4:43pm, 3 Dec 2019
8097 posts
Valyrian Partridge
Not really random, but I've started buying items to donate to the food bank box in the local library on occasions when I'm buying junk for myself.

So far, I've left a tin of custard, some UHT apple juice, and baby wipes.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Tomorrow's challenge is to do a R.A.O.K.

To help people get some ideas about things they can do,...