Racing Flats vs Cushioning
11:46am, 3 Sep 2012
ChrisullYep - I'd agree on toebox, keep on getting blister on my right hand little toe because it's too close and rubs in slightly wet weather. Will have a look at the vivobarefoot stuff, but I'm reliant on my local running shops (Exeter, Plymouth, Truro) having it so I can test first.
About This ThreadMaintained by DeeGee
Since I started this thing, as a 16 stone run-walker, I've run in thickly cushioned shoes, usually ...
- Shoes for mixed terrain
- Running shoes/peripheral neuropathy
- Mizuno Wave Ronin 5
- My little toe destroys running shoes
- Silly question: should I buy new shoes? (Brooks Glycerin)
- Brooks Ravenna
- XC spikes recommendations - to stop being sucked off!
- Dorset - Blandford Sports has shut, where are others buying running shoes?
- Which running shoes for my 15 year old son?
- inov8 advice
Annual Distance Targets
Set your run, bike, swim and walk goals and monitor your progress against your friends. Set your targets