Racing Flats vs Cushioning
11:46am, 3 Sep 2012
ChrisullYep - I'd agree on toebox, keep on getting blister on my right hand little toe because it's too close and rubs in slightly wet weather. Will have a look at the vivobarefoot stuff, but I'm reliant on my local running shops (Exeter, Plymouth, Truro) having it so I can test first.
About This Thread
- The vaporfly thread Nov 2023
- Minimalist Footwear Thread Oct 2023
- Shoe advice please! Sep 2023
- Advice - Saucony Guide or Omni? Aug 2023
- Sportsshoes.com Aug 2023
- Hoka One Ones.... May 2023
- Cross Country Spikes Dec 2022
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 5 vs newer models Nov 2022
- New Balance Off Road shoes. Sep 2022
- Running shoe recommendations please Sep 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?