Races on Gran Canaria?

3 watchers
Oct 2019
1:21pm, 14 Oct 2019
13,560 posts
  •  
Yorkshire Pie
Looks like the marathon is off :( (or at least it isn't happening in January. It might find a new date, possibly November, but who knows)

canarias7.es
Oct 2019
4:47pm, 14 Oct 2019
13,561 posts
  •  
Yorkshire Pie
I've found another race listing site - runnea.com Filter by "provincia" (Las Palmas)

However... most of the ones you click on say that the date isn't yet confirmed (and the marathon is still listed) so while it's a starting point it's worth checking properly. And there isn't much around Christmas other than the San Silvestre on NYE.
Oct 2019
5:53pm, 14 Oct 2019
77 posts
  •  
Ian5
That's really annoying,I've done it the last 2 years,emailed them in june and they said it will be going ahead so we booked flights and hotel for 6 of us.
Oct 2019
6:04pm, 14 Oct 2019
10,718 posts
  •  
Ness
Gosh, that is annoying Ian. Hope you’re having a good holiday, AR.
I will probably stick to gentle ambling along the promenade. Might need to take my torch for pre-breakfast runs.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Ness
Does anyone know if there is a website or somewhere where information can be obtained? I’m going t...