Race to king 100km

3 watchers
Jan 2023
8:56pm, 31 Jan 2023
2 posts
  •  
Theelk
Anyone know of some good ultra training plans for a 100km race I’ve entered in June. Any help would be gratefully received
Feb 2023
12:40pm, 1 Feb 2023
48,350 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
Are you doing it straight through?

Have you not run since August or just not recorded your training here?

I did Race to the Stones last year and really enjoyed it. I didn't really use a plan, but just built up the distances gradually, mainly by putting a couple of marathons into the diary in the months beforehand. Not very organised and not particularly recommended, but it worked for me!

More sensibly, I see that Threshhold Sports publish a range of plans and you could do worse than adopt one of these:
thresholdsports.co.uk
Feb 2023
12:45pm, 1 Feb 2023
48,351 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
I have added some tags to the thread and you might get some good advice in the "Related Threads" over there -> especially "Ultra training for beginners".

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Theelk
Anyone know of some good ultra training plans for a 100km race I’ve entered in June. Any help would be gratefully received