Race the Train - is it really THAT hard?
12:34pm, 8 Mar 2012
ChrisMcI intend to put some leaves on the track just before the start, that will hold them up for a few hours.
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
'Good male runners can normally BEAT THE TRAIN that takes approximately 1 Hour 47 minutes but Ladie...
- Commuting rucksack recommendations
- Hydration: waistpack or backpack?
- London Marathon Underground Query
- New York marathon
- Finishing Area
- Marathon Sugar Sugar
- What is the furthest you have ever run carrying a loaf of bread?
- Long run fuelling options
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek