Race Reviews

7 watchers
Oct 2012
3:26pm, 30 Oct 2012
243 posts
  •  
Fitz
Still can't see any comments except my own, unless I am being numptiness personified.
Oct 2012
3:29pm, 30 Oct 2012
244 posts
  •  
Fitz
Nice TOTP.

Also, it would be good to know how many users have rated a race, I think.
Oct 2012
3:31pm, 30 Oct 2012
11,861 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
I'm struggling to find a spot to put the comments at the mo.
Oct 2012
3:36pm, 30 Oct 2012
11,862 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Sprouty - yep, gold for PB, silver for SB.

SD - some of the criteria are suitable for voting pre-race, e.g. quality of the race pack, hilliness of the course - so I haven't restricted it, and relying on common sense instead :-)
Oct 2012
10:26am, 31 Oct 2012
11,864 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
As part of the changes, I've also updated the results so that they show each runners SB time as well as their PB time.
Oct 2012
8:05pm, 31 Oct 2012
68 posts
  •  
HBNS
How about putting the comments below the "Blog Entries", looks like the only available space?
Nov 2012
5:53pm, 2 Nov 2012
263 posts
  •  
Ben B
Comments are vital Fetch, thats the first thing I look at (from previous years) when deciding to enter a race or not.
Nov 2012
1:33pm, 3 Nov 2012
5,848 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Just rated a race. Some red bars have popped up on the race page. Could there also be something to show how many people have rated a race? My opinion may be entirely unrepresentative. (This one, if anyone wants to see what one looks like: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewracedetails.php?id=72293)
Nov 2012
1:34pm, 3 Nov 2012
323 posts
  •  
Bluebell2325
Same here, I use the comments tab a lot, hope the tab will come back. I take it it's still work in prog? I had the problem finding the "save" button too. Plus, everytime I come out my comment disappears. Does it not reappear when you go back in because it appears somewhere else (that i can't find?) Or is it a glitch? Also, any news on the DNS / DNF options? I only ask cos I DNS'd today :( stupid knee injury.
Nov 2012
1:37pm, 3 Nov 2012
18,395 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Yeah, I'm with Ben. In the old one I used to flick straight to comments before and after races (before to see if anyone had any intelligence) and after to see what everyone else thought! And also looking at comments on races others have done to see if it's good to enter for following year.

How about at the end of the review, just as a list that goes on and on, after the questions... so it's like the "quantified review above and the free form comments below"? :-)G

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hi folks,

If you go to your race portfolio, and edit a race, you should get an opportunity to rev...