Quick (and probably dumb) question about a frozen shoulder.
7:16pm, 22 Apr 2015
RebelFlipping heck....don't know what happened ^^^^ sorry!!
9:40pm, 22 Apr 2015
Hills of Death (HOD)I had one for 18 months NOTHING you can do it fixes itself
About This Thread
- Frozen shoulder, can I still run or will it make it worse?
- Stretched nerve bundle in shoulder
- running after fractured shoulder (8 weeks post break)
- Big Toe joint replacement
- Calf injury
- Getting back after broken foot
- Best way to get heat onto the ankle at work?
- Achilles issues & running surface - any thoughts?
- Erm, any doctors or physios out there?
- Getting back to running/cycling after a lumbar spinal comression fracture
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!