Quality Suite

13 watchers
Mar 2022
8:55pm, 16 Mar 2022
25,548 posts
  •  
Serendippily
I did 30 min of bootcamp today not 45 but that’s ok because I did five burpees where I proper jumped back and forward on two feet. Not smooth or dynamic but did keep core and glutes tight and they were synchronised
Mar 2022
8:57pm, 16 Mar 2022
54,717 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
Good work Dipps. I’m chilling for a bit re quality and focussing on time on my feet
Mar 2022
9:31pm, 16 Mar 2022
8,631 posts
  •  
TeeBee
Great work Dipps. My burpees are neither smooth nor dynamic. I'd say it's neither necessary nor sufficient ;-)
Mar 2022
9:06pm, 29 Mar 2022
4,312 posts
  •  
Kieren
Coming back after a break - after 2 weeks of easy runs, today was my first quality day.

AM: 6 X 400m with 400 jog recovery

Target was 1:36 a lap, ran all of it too fast & uneven - 1:26-1:28

PM: Light wake up weights

Trap-bar deadlifts - no weight, then 30kg

Chest dips 7 chin-ups

Some leg machine stuff

Ankle mobility is poor on injured foot, so trap bar and raising that heel helps the mobility. Nothing too taxing today but hopefully another 12 weeks to make some progress.
Mar 2022
9:17pm, 29 Mar 2022
24,668 posts
  •  
Rosehip
I think my kneegle is having a quiet patch and gave it a test with 3x10 min Tempo/Threshold. Gingers crossed…

(Shame it’s slower than my half PB pace, but was a little less slow than I thought I’d be)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Sharkie
A place to record your quality sessions. Once a week for a kick off, if you can. Doesn't have to be running but for once I'm asking for exercise related stuff.

It has to be a session that you feel ticks all the boxes, something you really commit to, do what you mean to do. No half hearted stuff, but no plod through it either. In the words of my elite sprinter friends, you 'execute'. (Not really my friends it's just what they say on the telly.) Not necessarily hard, a...