We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Quality Suite

14 watchers
20 Jan
9:52pm, 20 Jan 2022
281 posts
  •  
  •  
compartmental
It wasn’t too icy, 8 x 600 ish meters. I think a little slower than last time we did this rep, but I’m half a stone heavier and coming back from illness so I’ll take a few seconds a lap :)
21 Jan
8:58am, 21 Jan 2022
53808 posts
  •  
  •  
Derby Tup
Tempo was shelved in favour of hill reps. Session was 1.5 mile w/u, a full set of run two up / one back down speed bumps where the bumps are on a hill and seemingly randomly spaced, followed by eight reps of the cobbled Glenlyon street we did recently, c/d

Great session but I’m not walking easily this morning :-O
21 Jan
5:20pm, 21 Jan 2022
25162 posts
  •  
  •  
Serendippily
Managed more burpees and got better at lunges and side plank rolls today. No sign of any intervals though

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Sharkie
A place to record your quality sessions. Once a week for a kick off, if you can. Doesn't have to be running but for once I'm asking for exercise related stuff.

It has to be a session that you feel ticks all the boxes, something you really commit to, do what you mean to do. No half hearted stuff, but no plod through it either. In the words of my elite sprinter friends, you 'execute'. (Not really my friends it's just what they say on the telly.) Not necessarily hard, a...