Putting your own running injury in to perspective
10:39am, 14 Oct 2019
11:21am, 14 Oct 2019
PenWWow and ouch! Yes that certainly puts my niggly achilles issue into perspective!
About This Thread
Maintained by GordonG
- Calf injury
- Erm, any doctors or physios out there?
- Running backwards again...
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- Getting back to running/cycling after a lumbar spinal comression fracture
- Bunion advice please
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain
- Put me on the INJURED STEP