Putting your own running injury in to perspective
10:39am, 14 Oct 2019
11:21am, 14 Oct 2019
PenWWow and ouch! Yes that certainly puts my niggly achilles issue into perspective!
About This Thread
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- ego massage
- The lets motivate each other to do our strength and core work thread...
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Bunion advice please
- Big Toe joint replacement- not to be
- Big Toe joint replacement
- Bunion Surgery recovery
- VERY wide feet
- pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.