BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Put me on the INJURED STEP
9:31am, 7 Jun 2021
HappyG(rrr)I actually can still feel the ankle I went over a couple weeks ago. Maybe that was it. I go over my ankle so often I never worry about it. Just "run it off"! But maybe it tears or weakens the calf or the calf compensates or something? Anyway, hoping a few more days rest and come back slowly will do it.
Heal well everyone. G
1:34pm, 7 Jun 2021
BarefootEmI'm down to one crutch!!!
Taking that as swim, and given the nurse said I might need them for 2 weeks, I'm feeling super hopeful today!!
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x
- Patella Straps
- Support thread for parents of teenagers
- Tracking Total Training Time
- 700 miles in 2021
- Coronavirus discussion thread
- Support thread for educators of any type, academics, teachers, early years etc.
- Things you want to say but can't
- The benefits of giving up alcohol!