Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Put me on the INJURED STEP

12 watchers
Jul 2017
8:16am, 19 Jul 2017
26926 posts
HappyG(rrr)
You might be a bit lonely Andrew, as it looks like no one has sat on that step for 5 years! (I think they're on the "P*ssed off corner thread - like Injured Step, but with Attitude" they call it! I'll try and find link). Hope you heal quickly. :-) G
Jul 2017
8:16am, 19 Jul 2017
26927 posts
HappyG(rrr)
fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=6169

There you go...
Aug 2018
6:07pm, 16 Aug 2018
1052 posts
Andrew65
Resurrecting this thread because it looks like I might be here for a while :(
Aug 2018
8:35am, 17 Aug 2018
29071 posts
HappyG(rrr)
Sorry to hear that mate. There was another thread, think it was called the P*ssed Off Corner, like the Injured Thread [this one!] but with Attitude! More of a sympathy than a fix kind of vibe! What ails you?
Aug 2018
10:06am, 25 Aug 2018
239 posts
oprah
My foot has been hurting. Last weekend I went out for a quick test run to see whether it was an actual injury or just a niggle. A mile from home, I tripped and came down hard on my knee onto a pile of autumnal debris. I've now got 5 stitches just below my knee that are hopefully coming out tomorrow. When am I likely to be able to run again? I don't think I damaged the joint but it's hard to tell as the bandaging is restricting my movement.

I've already missed 6 months from a femur stress reaction and patellofemoral pain this year. Was finally getting my groove back. Nightmare!

Looking for sympathy and also willing to provide some to anyone else as unlucky as me!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Bananaman

Close