Protein shake things or similar
12:40pm, 20 Nov 2013
Andy39Since I'm no longer training for a marathon (never again) I do about 1 hour of body weight exercises, take a protein shake with milk or water, then go out and do my running. It's quick and easy and helps keep my weight up, and it doesn't lie too heavy during my run. After my run I eat a banana. Works for me and I don't think I'm in any way special V.rap
About This Thread
Maintained by HermanBloom
- Whey protein, recovery drinks and all that stuff
- whot u drinking now !
- Edinburgh Meadows 5K Monday nights this June and July
- Reusable/collapsible water cups
- Amount of salt to put in some water for a long run
- Inov-8 hydration bladder - how to get all water out and store it?
- Going Long - What's in your picnic? *bike*
- Advanced Sweat Testing
- Orange mikshake
- Mastic Blast Drink