Protein shake things or similar
12:40pm, 20 Nov 2013
Andy39Since I'm no longer training for a marathon (never again) I do about 1 hour of body weight exercises, take a protein shake with milk or water, then go out and do my running. It's quick and easy and helps keep my weight up, and it doesn't lie too heavy during my run. After my run I eat a banana. Works for me and I don't think I'm in any way special V.rap
About This Thread
- Ways with protein
- Whey protein, recovery drinks and all that stuff
- whot u drinking now !
- Which Hydration bladder for an OMM Last Drop 10?
- Home made recovery drink
- Edinburgh Meadows 5K Monday nights this June and July
- Reusable/collapsible water cups
- Amount of salt to put in some water for a long run
- Inov-8 hydration bladder - how to get all water out and store it?
- Going Long - What's in your picnic? *bike*
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!