Proper waterproof running jacket
9:43pm, 6 Oct 2018
Derby TupI’m not a big fan of running in Merino. Wool is magical stuff; have you ever seen a sheep complaining about the cold ;-), but I prefer a Helly or a really light fleece
9:48pm, 6 Oct 2018
1step2farI've got a Helly but it is so cold when it gets wet!
But not tried running in Merino myself.
About This ThreadMaintained by EvilPixie
What recommendations do you lovely fetchies have for a jacket to run in that’s actually waterproof...
- White warm base layer/Marino wool/LS top
- Neoprene cycling overshoes
- Everyday Underwear Recommendation Please
- Keeping warm
- Running socks
- Waterproof Running Jacket (trail / ultra?) advice
- Jacket for when its cold and wet
- Waterproof jacket / life spans
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek