We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Prolotherapy - Myths and Miracles

1 watcher
Sep 2011
7:31pm, 26 Sep 2011
6921 posts
  •  
  •  
Boab
Anyone heard of it, used it, scoffed at it. Share your experiences of this relatively unknown treatment of injuries and pain.
Sep 2011
7:32pm, 26 Sep 2011
111 posts
  •  
  •  
d87heaven
Wasn't that the method that caused a bit of controvesy with the footballer Owen Hargreves recently?
Sep 2011
8:30pm, 26 Sep 2011
5052 posts
  •  
  •  
The_Saint
I just read the Wikipedia page, I assume it works by the person running away in terror at the thought of it and finding that they seem to be moving OK
Sep 2011
8:06am, 27 Sep 2011
6922 posts
  •  
  •  
Boab
Boinger!
Sep 2011
8:11am, 27 Sep 2011
20714 posts
  •  
  •  
cabletow
It is a good way of taking more time off - And does not work - The only thing that ahs been shown to shorten tendon healing time - platelet (autologous) injections - and then not my much.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Boab
Anyone heard of it, used it, scoffed at it. Share your experiences of this relatively unknown treat...

Fetch Limited Edition Buffs

Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!

The Fetch Book Store

With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.

Annual Training mileage

Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.

The Breakfast Club!

Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map