Progressive rheumatoid arthritis
7:18pm, 7 Feb 2017
mrbry1959Just been diagnosed with Progressive rheumatoid arthritis, so would like to know any other runners got this and how has it effected there running also what are doing to control it.
About This Thread
- Arthritis on toes
- Arthritis and running, what's the chat?
- Arthritis chat.
- 'The importance of physical activity in rheumatoid arthritis'.
- Sulfasalazine tablets and running
- Psoriatic or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Digitus Rigidus - Stiff big toe, anyone else have this?
- Arthritic knee
- Hallux Rigidus
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.