10:45am, 20 Feb 2012
StripesAnyone linked to this yet?
6:15pm, 20 Feb 2012
The_SaintNo, but I read it after a colleague linked me to it in work earlier, the usual mxture of nonsense in the comments, I may have even thrown my 2p in.
9:52pm, 20 Feb 2012
ChrisHBNice to see contradictory views in the article itself, on the need for built-up shoes.
About This Thread
- Big Toe joint replacement Aug 2022
- Calf injury May 2022
- Getting back after broken foot Apr 2022
- Best way to get heat onto the ankle at work? Apr 2022
- Achilles issues & running surface - any thoughts? Jan 2022
- Erm, any doctors or physios out there? Oct 2021
- Getting back to running/cycling after a lumbar spinal comression fracture Sep 2021
- FREE England Athletics Webinars May 2021
- FREE England Athletics Webinars - February 2021 Mar 2021
- Pain down left leg. Why? Mar 2021
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?