10:45am, 20 Feb 2012
StripesAnyone linked to this yet?
6:15pm, 20 Feb 2012
The_SaintNo, but I read it after a colleague linked me to it in work earlier, the usual mxture of nonsense in the comments, I may have even thrown my 2p in.
9:52pm, 20 Feb 2012
ChrisHBNice to see contradictory views in the article itself, on the need for built-up shoes.
About This Thread
- Calf injury
- Getting back after broken foot
- Best way to get heat onto the ankle at work?
- Achilles issues & running surface - any thoughts?
- Erm, any doctors or physios out there?
- Getting back to running/cycling after a lumbar spinal comression fracture
- FREE England Athletics Webinars
- FREE England Athletics Webinars - February 2021
- Pain down left leg. Why?
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.