Preston Guild Half Marathon
2:14pm, 28 Oct 2012
For My LightWhat did everyone clock it as... I had 13.32 miles and what an evil last mile?
2:28pm, 28 Oct 2012
becca7Garmin measured a little over, about 0.2, but that is an amount that would be typical of Garmin error. Was quite hilly and that last one was a bit nasty.
About This ThreadMaintained by FML
What did everyone clock it as... I had 13.32 miles and what an evil last mile?
- not improving...
- Race tshirts - is this typical?
- A question of averages
- Virgin media broadband performance
- Sports Hernia - please share any experiences
- What A Carve Up - Book Group discussion thread
- How was your self-isolation today?
- Book Group - Christy Malry's Own Double Entry