Prep for the school returning

1 watcher
Aug 2019
11:48pm, 13 Aug 2019
3 posts
  •  
Farah Fan
My parents are on holiday for another week with my little 8yr old sister so I have been given strict instructions to get items for her going back.

So far I have managed to get a warm waterproof jacket, items for her pencil case, an A4 sized notebook and some black dress trousers.

However, I can not get any trainers or black shoes so have any of you members got advice on where to look online etc?
Aug 2019
11:57pm, 13 Aug 2019
13483 posts
  •  
HowFar?
If you can, it might be better to wait for her to try the shoes on before you get them.
Aug 2019
12:01am, 14 Aug 2019
4 posts
  •  
Farah Fan
That's my thinking too :).

I'm slightly worried about the jacket though, I got it in her favourite colour which is why I got it but it's a Regatta instead of Trespass (which she asked for) so I'm worried she will complain about that.
Aug 2019
12:08am, 14 Aug 2019
13484 posts
  •  
HowFar?
If it’s her favourite colour and it keeps her warm and dry, she should be okay.

And, of course, a Regatta is having fun in boats, while Trespass is more sneaking under fences and getting in trouble. Just tell her that! It will be fine.
Aug 2019
12:15am, 14 Aug 2019
5 posts
  •  
Farah Fan
It will only keep her warm and dry if she bothered to zip it up and put the hood up lol.
Aug 2019
12:25am, 14 Aug 2019
13485 posts
  •  
HowFar?
That’s true :) (no matter what is written on the front of the coat.)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Farah Fan
My parents are on holiday for another week with my little 8yr old sister so I have been given strict...

Heart Rate Analysis

See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.

Flat as a pancake?

We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!

UTMOST

Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.

Marathon Prediction

We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.

X

Free training & racing tools for runners, cyclists, swimmers & walkers.

Fetcheveryone lets you analyse your training, find races, plot routes, chat in our forum, get advice, play games - and more! Nothing is behind a paywall, and it'll stay that way thanks to our awesome community!
Get Started
Click here to join 108,881 Fetchies!
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here