Post run headache
6:52pm, 18 May 2013
BlazingJayaI'll consult with Dr Google- also I might try eating pasta for breakfast- today I just had fruit!
7:03pm, 18 May 2013
jennyabebaI struggle with this sometimes (less now that I run more!) and for me it's normally dehydration - I don't carry water with me, but I make sure I drink after I get back (and that I'm hydrated before I go). That's really improved it. On the rare days that it's sunny, I can get a bit of sun-stroke headache! Sun doesn't happen that often though!!
About This Thread
- Numb/stiff jaw - any ideas Nov 2013
- Good nutrition May 2013
- Headaches Feb 2013
- Cluster Headaches - Living with them and still being able to run Mar 2012
- Head Injury - Advice? Nov 2013
- Concussion Aug 2013
- Over 50's club Dec 2023
- The benefits of giving up alcohol! Dec 2023
- I Will Not Overeat Today. Dec 2023
- When did you last give blood? Dec 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?