•  
Hills of Death (HOD)
Why did you get kicked off ?
Aug 2015
9:59am, 27 Aug 2015
14,474 posts
  •  
GlennR
Unlicensed use of Power Pivot in a public place is my guess HOD.
Aug 2015
10:31am, 27 Aug 2015
2,865 posts
  •  
run free
Ahh Glenn you are drawn to PivotTables ;)

FB kicks off anyone using an apparent alias unless a true ID has been provided. As "John Smith" you will be fine. As "The Phantom" or something like that, FB wants you to provide 3 proofs of ID - photo (passport/driver's licence) + 2 bill statements to prove you're "The Phantom". This is so their advertisers have supposed real IDs to target and hence reduce the liability of selling to fictional characters! ....skews their marketing data, etc.

FB are uninterested in the "John Smith" fictional characters. Hence as "The Phantom", I was forced to disappear :) as an "arse" who thinks he likes me and I refused to friend reported my alias.
Aug 2015
10:36am, 27 Aug 2015
14,481 posts
  •  
GlennR
I suspect the reason is so if you write anything criminal or libellous they know where you live RF.
Aug 2015
10:48am, 27 Aug 2015
2,867 posts
  •  
run free
G - they don't need your ID for that. IP addresses and routing tables will provide them that information.

I worked for one of dem companies that advertises a lot thru FB and that is one of the "compliance" doo-lahs
Aug 2015
10:51am, 27 Aug 2015
2,868 posts
  •  
run free
Remember I can still be "John Smith" and write criminal or libelous stuff. If that is what FB wanted to ensure, they would force everyone to provide evidence of ID.
Aug 2015
11:04am, 27 Aug 2015
14,490 posts
  •  
GlennR
I'd rather they did. But then I'd prefer it not to be free.
Aug 2015
1:40pm, 27 Aug 2015
7,779 posts
  •  
Chrisull
As a developer, false aliases are essential, and FB are very poor not providing them. I don't want to test my apps with my real Facebook account and post corporate adverts to my timeline, just because I need to test posting messages and creating apps as part of a day job!
Aug 2015
3:43pm, 27 Aug 2015
2,869 posts
  •  
run free
Chris - you can be "John Smith" and it will most likely go under the radar. Just as long as you're not posting any dodgy content or have some mad stalker wanting ya.
Aug 2015
4:36pm, 27 Aug 2015
7,782 posts
  •  
Chrisull
I know a John Smith though (who is a friend) so best not to call my aliases "John Smith" - I tried "Test Developer" and they didn't like that, nor did they like John Developer either. I found one though.

About This Thread

Maintained by cabletow
If you want to get people to watch you running - you need to video yourself using your mobile phone or digital camera. Side on, full length for a few strides, is sufficient. Use a cloud storage system as discussed here

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=47880
And share the file with a coach or coaches for constructive comment, either in private or on the thread if you dare.

Ok and article about POSE Method and running
tigwigs.force9.co.uk

Ians Article - worth a read if you are having trouble "getting it" - ianm1963.wordpress.com

As requested common acronyms used in this thread
GCM = General Centre of Mass

COG = Centre of Gravity
GCM = COG for the most part
BOF = Ball of foot - the feshy bit just under and slightly heelward of the big toe joint
ROM = Range of movement of the knees, or feet
BW = Body weight
ME = Muscular elasticity
COS = Change of support
GRF = Ground reaction force
FFS = It is not that hard dingbat

Pose drills as they should be done
http://www.fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=306