Polar v800 activity download to GPX.

3 watchers
May 2016
12:41pm, 12 May 2016
10,162 posts
  •  
controversial
Hi all

Quick question on Polar V800. I am thinking of moving to polar from garmin. I am using a 320XT and I can export all my data locally and then upload it on my local computer to use with Sporttracks.

Now i have read that you can export files from polar (flow?), but i understand you get the route on one file (gpx) and the workout (HR) on another file (TCX).
Is this still correct? Is there any way to export it all in a single file (like on garmin connect?)
May 2016
2:15pm, 12 May 2016
17,223 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
These days, I think they do it all in one file.
May 2016
2:41pm, 12 May 2016
10,163 posts
  •  
controversial
Thanks Mr Fetch! How sure are you, it is really a deal breaker for me to be able to buy the watch? Also I should have said i upload all my training in fetch, is there a way to upload polar workouts (with the same detail and data) into fetch?
May 2016
10:21pm, 12 May 2016
17,224 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
I've just logged into Polar Flow, and clicked the 'Export' button. It gave me the option of a TCX (amongst others) which had latitude/longitude, time, and HR - enough to keep most training logs happy.

You can upload TCX individually, or put a bunch of them into a ZIP file, and upload that (link on the 'Train' page for the ZIP upload). It's not as seamless as Garmin though.
Jul 2016
12:00pm, 28 Jul 2016
10,181 posts
  •  
controversial
Now that I have the V800 I can confirm it works!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by controversial
Hi all

Quick question on Polar V800. I am thinking of moving to polar from garmin. I am using a 3...