Polar HRs

0 watcher
Dec 2011
11:14am, 22 Dec 2011
1,026 posts
  •  
Mrs Kimbles Claus
Anyone have any problems with their Polar HR's? My RS300x is now playing up with my HR spiking at over 200 and not moving from their or it just doesn't register at all. I've changed the battery but still the same. Is this a common problem with them and I should give up the ghost and bin it? I only use it in the gym as I have a Garmin for outside.
Dec 2011
9:28am, 23 Dec 2011
75 posts
  •  
Fitz
The only problems I've ever had with mine have been fixed by replacing the battery.
Jan 2012
3:26pm, 2 Jan 2012
133 posts
  •  
whiskey
Fitz did you replace the transmitter battery, the "watch" battery or both? i'm having issues with my ft4 only reading about half of what it should be unless i've become superhuman over the holidays i do not have a resting heart rate of 39 lol. my chest strap is clean so now i'm onto battery changing to try and solve it
Jan 2012
4:07pm, 2 Jan 2012
77 posts
  •  
Fitz
Whiskey, sorry I was not clear. I meant the transmitter battery. I'm still on the original watch battery after two years (although the watch is usually "asleep" when not in use). RS200 watch, by the way.
Jan 2012
4:22pm, 2 Jan 2012
1,101 posts
  •  
Kimbles67
I cleaned the strap and changed the transmitter battery and it is still erratic :-(

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Does anyone have a Polar HRM and if so do they have any problems with it? My RS300x is now playing up with my HR spiking at ...