Pockets/Phones

9 watchers
Apr 2018
4:16pm, 10 Apr 2018
17,903 posts
  •  
DeeGee
Yes, but then I'd still need to run round with that cloned human attached to me somehow, in a pocket or belt-type device.

That's official science.
Apr 2018
6:07pm, 10 Apr 2018
3,970 posts
  •  
DoricQuine
Glad I read this post as just ordered those Salomon shorts for my husband, though I got them cheaper on Wiggle ........... and yes Fetch I did use the link :)
Apr 2018
6:08pm, 10 Apr 2018
19,137 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
*fistbump* :-)
Mar 2019
12:50pm, 20 Mar 2019
18,502 posts
  •  
DeeGee
Hey folks, I'm bumping an old thread.

You know what, I bought a pair of the Ronhill Infinity Marathon Twin Shorts. Not a bargainous purchase by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm still using the motley collection of shorts I own and a Flipbelt for shorter runs, but I'm doing most of my LSR mileage and the last two marathons in them and am very happy with the purchase.

Apart from right at the beginning of the Riga marathon last year, which was the first time I'd run with a full pocket with phone and hotel key and a six course meal in the belt loops and discovered that the drawcord has to be very tight to keep the shorts up and managed to show the Baltic's most populous city my arse. Still, lesson learned, and I've invested in another pair so I have two on rotation so I can also run to work with phone, key and ID lanyard without neding extra gear.

There's an affiliate link to Wiggle over there---> somewhere.

This is not an infomercial, I've not been paid to type these words, and I'm receiving nothing in exchange for this glowing review of a product, but I just wanted to say thanks to 12barDavid for his correct answer.
Mar 2019
12:52pm, 20 Mar 2019
21,506 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
I also got a pair of the Ronhill Infinity Cargo shorts, and *love* the number of pockets and storage options :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by DeeGee
I've done a quick search, and the only question about pockets was from 4 years ago. Ironically,...