Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Plot a route with Fetchpoint overlay?

3 watchers
May 2017
7:44am, 4 May 2017
4313 posts
chunkywizard
Just had a look at 'plot a route' and I couldn't find a way to see fetchpoint icons on it. Is this possible? If not, could it be? I now have a watch supporting maps and so if I could work out a workflow to get the route onto that I could be Fetchpoint Ing (or at least a little bit better)

CW
May 2017
7:45am, 4 May 2017
4314 posts
chunkywizard
That is Fetchpoint King by the way, I am already the Fetchpoint Ing.
May 2017
6:03pm, 4 May 2017
55 posts
daisyjess
Once you've plotted and saved a route, you can view it with the fetchpoint map overlaid if click on the little flower next to the route name (doesn't seem to work on mobile).
I haven't found a way to overlay it while plotting a route though - two browser tabs open at once works pretty well though.
May 2017
9:43pm, 4 May 2017
4315 posts
chunkywizard
Thanks for the info, I'm using two windows at the moment but and overlay on the route plotter would be really useful! Fetch, how about it?

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by chunkywizard
Just had a look at 'plot a route' and I couldn't find a way to see fetchpoint icons on it. Is thi...