Plot a route with Fetchpoint overlay?

3 watchers
May 2017
7:44am, 4 May 2017
4,313 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
Just had a look at 'plot a route' and I couldn't find a way to see fetchpoint icons on it. Is this possible? If not, could it be? I now have a watch supporting maps and so if I could work out a workflow to get the route onto that I could be Fetchpoint Ing (or at least a little bit better)

CW
May 2017
7:45am, 4 May 2017
4,314 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
That is Fetchpoint King by the way, I am already the Fetchpoint Ing.
May 2017
6:03pm, 4 May 2017
55 posts
  •  
daisyjess
Once you've plotted and saved a route, you can view it with the fetchpoint map overlaid if click on the little flower next to the route name (doesn't seem to work on mobile).
I haven't found a way to overlay it while plotting a route though - two browser tabs open at once works pretty well though.
May 2017
9:43pm, 4 May 2017
4,315 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
Thanks for the info, I'm using two windows at the moment but and overlay on the route plotter would be really useful! Fetch, how about it?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by chunkywizard
Just had a look at 'plot a route' and I couldn't find a way to see fetchpoint icons on it. Is thi...