Please Help me Indetify This Charty Runner

1 watcher
Apr 2015
11:52am, 30 Apr 2015
24 posts
  •  
willdowney
In London I was helped out by a Charity Runner at the end and I want to thank him

Find the Charity and then find the runner thats the plan

All I can say about the charity is the runner was wearing a Green T-shirt with the words "give Blood" written on the sleeve and I think the was also a blood drop image on the sleeve as well

On the off Chance that Someone knows the runner in question as he might have said he helped someone - he Ran Sub 3hrs and helped me to the "W" Meeting point
Apr 2015
12:15pm, 30 Apr 2015
784 posts
  •  
DuncanG
If the runner finished around the same time as you, go to your results page and see if he is any of the 'little dots' runners.

runpix3.com
Apr 2015
12:31pm, 30 Apr 2015
25 posts
  •  
willdowney
No - I think he may have finished up to 10 minutes ahead of me
Looking through pictures will be Plan B
Apr 2015
12:56pm, 30 Apr 2015
71,668 posts
  •  
santababy
hope you find him :)
Apr 2015
11:25pm, 30 Apr 2015
849 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
From memory, the photographing company usually include a method of tracking 'other' pictures of you by asking for what you were wearing; i.e. colour of top, long or short sleeve, shorts or tights, etc. You might get quite a number of images but it's another way of locating the person.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by willdowney
In London I was helped out by a Charity Runner at the end and I want to thank him

Find the Charit...