BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
12:02pm, 8 Sep 2017
GusWell that's why I've not been able to run without pain for the last wee while. On with the excercises.
10:17am, 21 Sep 2017
steve45When I had PF a couple of years ago I found that buying and wearing a PF boot at night made a world of difference and got me back to being ok after a few weeks of misery and pain killers!
About This Thread
Maintained by Gus
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Do I have plantar fasciiiiitis...
- PF and now muscle pulls - help!
- Plantar fasciitis - caused by a single run?
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Webinar: Getting back on track: Physio and running
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Bunion advice please
- FREE England Athletics Webinars
- FREE England Athletics Webinars - February 2021