12:02pm, 8 Sep 2017
GusWell that's why I've not been able to run without pain for the last wee while. On with the excercises.
10:17am, 21 Sep 2017
steve45When I had PF a couple of years ago I found that buying and wearing a PF boot at night made a world of difference and got me back to being ok after a few weeks of misery and pain killers!
About This ThreadMaintained by Gus
Well that's why I've not been able to run without pain for the last wee while. On with th...
- Pain in side above hip?
- Crossover Gait & PF Pains
- Pain in heel help please
- Should I get it checked out?
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- Plantar fasciitis - caused by a single run?
- Book Group: Sept 2015 - The Mermaids Singing discussion thread
- Hog's Back Race
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs