Plan route and upload to garmin etrex
11:08am, 5 Apr 2017
alan@nrcWhen I plot a planned route then expert the gpx from fetch everyone this seems fine but the file does not view on the garmin when I have placed it in the correct folder. (I have successfully uploaded previously run routes which includes time data, so maybe this is the problem).
I simply want to upload a route and try and follow it
Anyone tried this please and can advise?
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
When I plot a planned route then expert the gpx from fetch everyone this seems fine but the file doe...
- Marathon Training Advice Please
- Book-loving Fetchies: critical friends needed
- Garmin issue
- Transferring GPX files from Fetcheveryone to |Garmin 235
- PC TechNumpty Help Thread - empty Users folder in old HDD
- Letters on race vests
- Bidet - what were you doing??
- New Amazing Factoid
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs