NelskiBL
It's a human(ity) thing.
WeV
May 2014
8:20am, 13 May 2014
7 posts
  •  
WeV
I decided not to do the race. I ran with it covered a few days before and it was on fire by mile six. Will keep my runs short for a few weeks.
rhb
23 Jan
3:45pm, 23 Jan 2024
2,103 posts
  •  
rhb
Not sure if better thread to ask in, for any piercing (ear/eyebrow) is training in the days/weeks after likely to be impacted? A bit like having wisdom tooth removed did for example...

Thanks.
23 Jan
4:22pm, 23 Jan 2024
3,494 posts
  •  
cackleberry
Can't comment on piercings, but I ran the day after getting my most recent tattoo done. I asked the tattooist for advice and he covered it with surgical film to keep it clean and I was good to go. It's on my calf.

No problem.

NB: I am also an idiot and would not suggest that just because I did it, everyone should!
23 Jan
4:38pm, 23 Jan 2024
32,774 posts
  •  
HellsBells
I can only speak about ear piercings which should have no impact on training that I can see.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by WeV
Hi. I've just had my nipple pierced a few days ago and it feels fine but I haven't been for a run ...