Physio recommendation request - Manchester / Huddersfield

1 watcher
Oct 2014
11:09am, 3 Oct 2014
4,450 posts
  •  
Dooogs
Morning, lovely, helpful Fetchies.

Erm, what it says in the header, basically. I want to get my knee / hip* sorted out before it gets problematic. Could anyone recommend a good physio either in the Manchester area or in the general Huddersfield / Holmfirth area please?

Ta in advance,
D.

* Based on internet self-diagnosis, looks like mild burstitis in my left hip and mild tendonistis / patellar tracking trouble in my left knee.

** I know, I know, NEVER rely on internet self-diagnosis... ;)
Oct 2014
11:16am, 3 Oct 2014
4,820 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
I go to one in the centre of Manchester Dooogs - they often have lunchtime appointments. Manchester Physio - the one I have seen is Katie - 0161 883 0077 - they are on St John St, just off Deansgate. Through work I went to Julia Fisher who is based in the gym at the Midland Hotel - she is brilliant - 0161 932 4086
Oct 2014
11:20am, 3 Oct 2014
4,451 posts
  •  
Dooogs
Lovely - ta, AL. I can run at the moment but want to get it sorted before it gets messy... :)
Oct 2014
11:22am, 3 Oct 2014
4,822 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
Julia is a runner - she treated my trapped nerve injury back in 2012. Katie is very good and has yet to say 'don't run'! I do have to grit my teeth a bit as she tackles my ITB though....
Oct 2014
11:25am, 3 Oct 2014
4,452 posts
  •  
Dooogs
Booked in with Julia for 4.30 today. That was easier than expected... :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Dooogs
Morning, lovely, helpful Fetchies.

Erm, what it says in the header, basically. I want to get my k...