Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Physio recommendation in Warwickshire area?

1 watcher
Dec 2012
12:00pm, 7 Dec 2012
1014 posts
Fright_freak
Hi Fetch!
Been away for a while and neglected you but now I need your help..
I have sustained what was initially a back injury (caused by having a 4 month old son and running with an ill suited backpack) which now is kind of a hip/groin type pain which, although doesn't affect me when walking/standing etc, makes running difficult. I've been not running properly for the 6 weeks now and it's very frustrating.

Been to see a physio twice and a chiropractor but I'm not really happy with either and the pain is still present.

Anyways, can anyone recommend me a good running physio based around Warwickshire? Ideally Leamington Spa.

Cheers :)

Matt
Dec 2012
12:08pm, 7 Dec 2012
48232 posts
Puddington
Chiropractor - Quack

Did you have a difficult labour? :P

I can't help you, I'm just waiting to finish work. Nice to see you and good luck with getting fixed.
Dec 2012
12:10pm, 7 Dec 2012
1015 posts
Fright_freak
Hi :P
Labour was very easy, for me...

Thanks!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Fright_freak
Hi Fetch!
Been away for a while and neglected you but now I need your help..
I have sustained what...