BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Physio recommendation in Warwickshire area?
12:00pm, 7 Dec 2012
Been away for a while and neglected you but now I need your help..
I have sustained what was initially a back injury (caused by having a 4 month old son and running with an ill suited backpack) which now is kind of a hip/groin type pain which, although doesn't affect me when walking/standing etc, makes running difficult. I've been not running properly for the 6 weeks now and it's very frustrating.
Been to see a physio twice and a chiropractor but I'm not really happy with either and the pain is still present.
Anyways, can anyone recommend me a good running physio based around Warwickshire? Ideally Leamington Spa.
12:08pm, 7 Dec 2012
PuddingtonChiropractor - Quack
Did you have a difficult labour?
I can't help you, I'm just waiting to finish work. Nice to see you and good luck with getting fixed.
12:10pm, 7 Dec 2012
Labour was very easy, for me...
About This Thread
Maintained by Fright_freak
- Leamington Spa physio recommendation?
- Compton Verney Half Marathon
- Running routes in the Warwick area
- Running in Coventry (nr Warwick University)
- Shockwave therapy
- Osteopath or Physio?
- 5 different specialists 5 different diagnostics reallty getting fed up
- Tight hip flexors
- I Have Done My Physio Exercises
- Have you done your daily physio exercises?