BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Physio in Hull
9:25pm, 6 Oct 2014
philboHi guys , bit of help needed if you can , im looking for a sports Physio in Hull , preferably one someone has used and can recommed , the guy i have been using is moving on to pastures new and i dont really just want to sick a pin in the phone book , so over to you hope you can help.
2:53pm, 28 Oct 2014
Lucky JimI've used Will Crocker of "Hansford & Crocker Sports Injury Specialists" for two unrelated injuries in the past and on both occasions he got me to the start line of a marathon that I was convinced I'd miss. (Didn't do particularly good times but I got round which was more than I expected)
I've only ever had cause to seek help from three physios and I would rate him as the best of the three.
About This Thread
Maintained by philbo
- Webinar: Getting back on track: Physio and running
- I Have Done My Physio Exercises
- Have you done your daily physio exercises?
- 100 Physio sessions in 2018
- Shockwave therapy
- Osteopath or Physio?
- Leamington Spa physio recommendation?
- Physio recommendation request - Manchester / Huddersfield
- Which foam roller?
- Sports physio, sports massage, biomechanics coach